1. Stretch and hold the 2 fabric panels in the center of the chest, a little below the collar bone.
2. Tie a knot
3. Loop the panel to form another knot, creating a twist like double knot at the front.
4. Place each panel on one shoulder.
5. Cross the panels to form a “X”.
6. After crossing the panels, bring the right panel back to the left, and the left panel to the right, creating a single twist.
7. Bring the panels to the front of the body, overlapping them then bring to the back.
8. Tie a knot to secure.