1. Stretch and hold the 2 fabric panels in the center of the chest, a little below the collar bone.
2. Hold the 2 panels in one hand and twist it once clock wise.
3. Place the bottom panel on one shoulder and the top panel on the other shoulder.
4. Join the panels at the back of the neck.
5. Twist the panels together.
6. Stop when you reach the waist. Separate the 2 panels and bring each panel to the front of the waist. One on the left and the other on the right.
7. Cross the panels in the front of the waist.
8. Bring the panels to the back and tie a knot.