1. Place both fabric panels on one shoulder. Hold up the panels and cross one over the other to form an “x”, then loop one panel under the other to tie a knot.
2. Position the knot on the shoulder. Pull the fabric tight to ensure the front is stretched smoothly and avoid any sagging of the material.
3. Braid the 2 panels by overlapping the panels or simply twisting both panels at the same time.
4. Twist the panels until reaching the waist.
5. Separate the remaining fabric panels, with one going left and the other going right, all the way to the front of the waist. Cross the panels and bring it round to the back again.
6. Tie a knot by crossing the fabric to form an “x”.
7. Ensure that the knot is taut and tied in the middle.