1. Stretch and hold the 2 fabric panels in the center of the chest, a little below the collar bone.
2. Tie a knot by crossing the 2 panels in an “x” and looping the panel that’s on top underneath the bottom panel and back up through the hole above the “x”.
3. Do this one more time to create a double knot.
4. Separate the panels so that the knot lies flat against the collar bone. Place one fabric onto the left shoulder, the other on the right shoulder.
5. Tie a knot at the back of the neck.
6. Stretch the fabric down towards the waist, then towards the front of the waist.
7. Cross the panels at the front, taking care to flatten the panels to avoid bulk.
8. Tie the panels at the back of the waist.