THE ENGLISH ROSE
1. Smooth the 2 panels on each shoulder.
2. Flip the outer edge of the fabric from the top of the shoulder inward to create a cap sleeve.
3. With one hand holding the top, pull the fabric down the shoulder.
4. Smooth the fabric over the arm.
5. Pull the fabric taut so that the sleeves stay in place.
6. Widen the panels to achieve more coverage then cross the panels at the back.
7. Bring the panels to the front of the body and cross them.
8. Bring the panels to the back and tie a knot to secure.